multihost master.passwd sync

Jim Flowers jflowers at ezo.net
Tue May 27 18:55:01 PDT 2003

Well, I know the concept will be ridiculed (so be it) but I've just started
looking at the webmin cluster users/goups that provides synchronizing passwd
files on multiple hosts on an all or part basis as being appropriate for my
needs.  Seems to work OK for a thousand or two users though I don't know how
scalable it is but I haven't yet started looking at the security implications
of current webmin design.

--
Jim Flowers<jflowers at ezo.net>