su-ing error with FreeBSD 5.0

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Sat May 17 17:05:38 PDT 2003

Its the opposite to what Im experiencing in fact. In all previous versions
of
FreeBSD it does in fact give said error when using the procedure layed out.
But under 5.0-current it doesnt give any error yet screen still fails to
attach.
I want to look @ the exact reason for this further but havent had chance,
real life and all :P

    Steve