Exim as default MTA?

ziggy at one2net.co.ug ziggy at one2net.co.ug
Mon Jun 2 10:48:23 PDT 2003

If you are not installing the MTA for them school them about the history of
sendmail and other MTA's, dont make it long and boring , just for schooling
purposes, touch each MTA and explain why each is used and not used if you
can get into that nitty gritty detail. If you are installing the MTA for
them i would suggest you go with Exim or Postfix they have proved to be
very good and easy to get along with while secure also.

cheers

David