[wtf] vtscsi aka virtio_scsi does not see disk at target 7

Andriy Gapon avg at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 6 10:06:30 UTC 2020

By the way, quite a long time ago, on Wed Sep 26 00:57:10 UTC 2012 Jim Harris
<jimharris at freebsd.org> suggested this:
> I'm wondering if the scsi_xpt.c code
> should instead (or also) ignore the initiator_id if cpi->transport ==
> XPORT_SAS?  initiator_id isn't really valid for SAS transport.

I think that that proposal still makes sense and we should go for it.
Any objections?

--
Andriy Gapon