Looking for PCI express SCSI diff card recommendations

Kevin Day kevin at your.org
Sun Jan 13 22:37:08 UTC 2019

Hey, Dan!

I went through this a while ago - If you're looking for a LVD SCSI card on a PCIe system, I believe the only option that was made that you're likely able to find now is the Adaptec 29320LPE. It's long been discontinued, but still available from a few sources as of now:

https://www.disctech.com/Adaptec-29320-U320-LVD-SCSI-Controllers-PCI-Express