The Great Profit RC Bait Boat from Shenzhen

wendygao guobin at xycar-dvr.com
Thu Oct 25 08:18:41 UTC 2018

Hello, Sir

Hope this email could find you well. We are the original factory from Shenzhen, I am here introducing our RC bait boats for your reference.

The information of the bait boat as follows:
1.D05(green color): RC distance is about 500M, 3 bait bins, load about 3kgs bait; boat size:L55*W27*H10cm, two brush motors.
2.D06(black color): RC distance is about 400M, 2 bait bins, load about 2kgs bait. boat size:L53*W37*H26cm, two brush motors.

Please kindly contact me freely if you want to know more information about them.

Waiting for your kind reply!

--

Wendy Foreign Sales
guobin at xycar-dvr.com
Shenzhen City Guobin Technology Co., Ltd
Add:4th Floor, IDT Building, Chentian Industrial, Shenzhen
https://szgob.en.alibaba.com/
Cell:86-18898594059