iSER initiator FreeBSD support [RFC]

alex.burlyga.ietf alex.burlyga.ietf alex.burlyga.ietf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 04:32:08 UTC 2015

This is pretty cool. One thing is missing on the list is libiscsi
which has pretty comprehensive compliance test. You can find source
here: https://github.com/sahlberg/libiscsi, and iscsi-test-cu tool
which generates XML output for integration with Jenkins. fio for
performance or verification is good too an has a bit better output
format then iozone.

Alex