your website to appear on first page of Google, Yahoo and Bing ..!!

Helen elisa.web99 at sify.com
Mon May 26 07:55:18 UTC 2014

Hope you are well!!

I am Helen, Business Development Manager
We are a Delhi-NCR, India based, and leading Web Solutions company with main competency in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), working as an outsourced vendor for many reputed SEO agency based in USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
If you want your website to appear on first page of Google then please let me know.

We have a SEO Special Discount Offer going for the following package: -
Monthly Task and responsibilities: -
  Complete SEO Packages
  SEO and social media
  Link Building Campaigns
  Ranking Reports
  Website Anatomy
  Future Of Search
  Keyword Analysis
  Siloing Concepts
  Article Submissions
  Blog Submissions
  Unique article writing
  Meta tags changes suggestions
  Keyword research
  Competitor Analysis
  Alt tag changes
  Interlinking wherever required.
  Keyword Density in site content.
  HTML Site Map
  XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool.etc.
Please let us know in case you are interested.

Regards!
"Helen"
Marketing Executive

Other services offered by us:  SMO, Web development (ASP .NET, VB, .NET, PHP, MYSQL, Os Commerce, cart, joomla, Drupal, Magento... etc), Web Designing, Android development, I Phone apps ...etc

Note:- If this is something you are interested, please respond to this email.   If this is not your interest, don't worry, we will not email you again