isp(4) broken in RELENG_9

Matthew Jacob mj at feral.com
Fri Nov 2 14:35:50 UTC 2012

> Hi again,
>
> i tried your patch and for now it is working again.
> I've added some debug stuff right before the call to
> isp_dma_tag_create(), just FYI, see below.
>
> If you have any "better" solution, just let me know and i will test it.

The problem is that for the queues you'll have to be contiguous anyway-
at least they can be separate. I'm mulling over splitting the cdmat into
3 separate spaces- request queue (64K max), response queue (64K max) and
'misc' queue (probably also 64k max).

I'm going to check in the current fix since that will probably work for now.