report luns (plus some CAM_DEBUG changes)

Alexander Motin mav at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 5 07:32:12 UTC 2010

Matthew Jacob wrote:
> I'm ready to push this I think. Comments before I do?
>
> See http://people.freebsd.org/~mjacob/active_patches

Some comments in order of appearance:
 - removing blank line from xpt_acquire_device() violates style(9).
 - wouldn't "debug" sounded better the "dflags" in sysctl?
 - is there reason to check CAM_DEV_INQUIRY_DATA_VALID in PROBE_REPORT_LUNS?
 - in PROBE_REPORT_LUNS you are incrementing target->refcount. But who
will decrement it back, if XPT_SCAN_LUN was called directly, without
XPT_SCAN_BUS/TGT?
 - while target is probably also counted by scan request and is not
going to disappear, do you think direct manipulation with
target->refcount (especially decrement) is a good policy?
 - if xpt_create_path() or something else fails, I think you may leak
target->refcount.

--
Alexander Motin