QLA2432 Target Mode Broken

Klapper Zhu klapperzhu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 02:27:14 UTC 2008

Hi Sean,

I am very interested in how you got 23XX card working in target mode.

1) are you following exactly the instructions at
http://www.root.org/~nate/freebsd/scsi/README.targ
2) did you see <FreeBSD Emulated Disk 0.1> on initiator box on running
"camcontrol devlist" ? I assume you used a freebsd box as initiator.
3) Are you using Freebsd "Production Release 7.0" and isp(4) included
without any patch for both initiator and target boxes ?

Thanks,

--K. Zhu