scsi_ses.c fixes

Scott Long scottl at samsco.org
Wed Feb 20 20:03:05 UTC 2008

Matthew Jacob wrote:

> Well, no need to be embarassed. It's embarassing to not hear anything
> about for months- and this for something which as a driver configures
> with just about every backplane and storage unit out there. Nobody
> apparently installs and runs the examples ses code - probably they
> should be promoted to real modules.

Yeah, I thought that I had tested against the example ses code at one
point, but apparently not.  While we're here, note the comment about
dropping the lock multiple times to do copyout.  That can probably be
easily fixed by allocating a temporary buffer to copy everything into
first, but I was hoping to find a more elegant solution.  If you have
any ideas, feel free to try them out.

Scott