iscsi support

Andrew Atrens atrens at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Oct 3 11:38:19 PDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm spec'ing a daughterboard for a card that's possibly to be running
FreeBSD (or OpenBSD) and am more than curious about the state of iSCSI
support in *BSD.

In particular, the Qlogic ISP4010 is one part being considered, but there are
other parts from Broadcom, etc.

Googling around I've seen iscsi patches for qlogic isp4xxx available for
linux, but the BSD situation is a bit more murky. (At least for me!)

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not subscribed to the mailing list, so please contact me directly.

Cheers,

Andrew