HP Storageworks 72x6

Andrew Elmore aelmore at interwoven.com
Mon Jul 11 22:13:49 GMT 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 04:57:36PM -0500, corr at ffni.com wrote:
> aac0: <Adaptec SCSI RAID 2120S> mem 0xd0000000-0xd7ffffff irq 10 at device
> 8.0 o
> n pci0
> aac0: Unknown processor 100MHz, 112MB cache memory, optional battery not
> install
> ed
> aac0: Kernel 4.1-0, Build 7244, S/N be0932
> aac0: Supported
> Options=11d7e<CLUSTERS,WCACHE,DATA64,HOSTTIME,RAID50,WINDOW4GB,S
> OFTERR,SGMAP64,ALARM,NONDASD>

Doh! I missed that in your original email.

Other ideas:

I notice from the aac(4) man page there's a AAC_DEBUG flag that could be
set in the kernel config.

My Exabyte tape drive sometimes doesn't get recognized by the OS on a
cold boot; "camcontrol rescan" usually picks it up.

How about trying it on the other scsi bus?  Is the SCSI termination
correct?

regards,
Andrew