Adaptec management tools

Vinod Kashyap vkashyap at amcc.com
Sat Aug 27 00:44:48 GMT 2005

> Hey, laugh all you want, but I have some old 3Ware cards that
> only provide a web interface.  It's not spectacular, but it
> works, and webapps lend themselves to some decent
> documentation within the config screens.  I would gladly work
> with a web-based config if it worked well...

What 3ware controllers do you have?  If they are 7xxx and above,
the 3ware tools (both 3DM2 and tw_cli) for 9xxx, available on the
3ware website, will work just fine.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information that is confidential and proprietary to Applied Micro Circuits Corporation or its subsidiaries. It is to be used solely for the purpose of furthering the parties' business relationship. All unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.