Problem with install FreeBSD on a Micron NetFrame MV5000

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at cox.net
Sun Jun 27 19:13:06 PDT 2004

My place of work has recently acquired a Micron NetFrame MV5000.  It currently has the scsi card that came with it originally, 7 hard drives, 1 is hot-swap, 2 are RAID 1, 4 are RAID 5.  Windows 2k will load fine on it, but FreeBSD does not see any drive at all when I run the installation off of a cd.  The fdisk in the sysinstall sees no drives.  A previous message in another list described my exact same problem, but no resolution was completed.  Would anyone have any help on this issue?  The link the the old message is http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hardware/2004-April/001432.html