GitLab user and tester wanted!

Torsten Zuehlsdorff tz at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 8 20:48:07 UTC 2016

Hello,

since GitLab is a very complex port things get regularly broken, even
with my quite excessive amount of testing.

To improve the situation i'm looking for persons using the port and
which are able to test updates.

Attached a patch for the update to version 8.11.10. It is relative small
and only the normal update routines apply. If somebody is interested in,
just try it (after an backup of course!) and give same feedback. If you
are interested in a monthly update patch please let me know. Every help
is appreciated!

Thank you very much,
Torsten