[Gitlab] Current Status of the port

Steve Wills swills at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 31 13:51:13 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 05:39:30PM +0200, Torsten Zuehlsdorff wrote:
> As mentioned you will needed 40 currently uncommited ports. Today i have
> not enough time to create a patch for you. But i try to get this done
> tomorrow!

After grabbing the shars that are in bugzilla at the moment, it seems these ports are still missing:

databases/rubygem-seed-fu-rails41
devel/rubygem-default_value_for-rails41
devel/rubygem-devise-async-rails41
devel/rubygem-devise-rails41
devel/rubygem-enumerize-rails41
devel/rubygem-font-awesome-rails-rails41
devel/rubygem-gitlab_git-rails41
devel/rubygem-grape-entity-rails41
devel/rubygem-grape-rails41
security/rubygem-devise-two-factor-rails41
security/rubygem-doorkeeper-rails41
security/rubygem-rack-oauth2-rails41
textproc/rubygem-html-pipeline-rails41
textproc/rubygem-sass-rails41
www/rubygem-acts-as-taggable-on3-rails41
www/rubygem-asana-rails41
www/rubygem-cal-heatmap-rails-rails41
www/rubygem-carrierwave-rails41
www/rubygem-d3_rails-rails41
www/rubygem-dropzonejs-rails41
www/rubygem-gon-rails41
www/rubygem-haml-rails-rails41
www/rubygem-jquery-rails-railties41
www/rubygem-jquery-scrollto-rails41
www/rubygem-jquery-turbolinks-rails41
www/rubygem-jquery-ui-rails-rails41
www/rubygem-kaminari-rails41
www/rubygem-redis-rails41
www/rubygem-rqrcode-rails3
www/rubygem-task_list-rails41

Can you point me where I can find your copies of them?

If I can get this all verified as working, then perhaps we can just clean it up
and commit it all without having to open bugzilla PRs for every port.

Also, we need to run portlint on everything, I notice it reports a few issues
with www/gitlab at the moment. I usually use "portlint -ACNc", fwiw.

Steve