rails updated

Steve Wills swills at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 24 01:08:38 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I've updated rails and friends to the latest and greatest. This
unfortunately broke a few things:

databases/rubygem-couchrest
databases/rubygem-dm-types
databases/rubygem-dm-serializer

But there's not much I can do about it until we have support for
patching gems or upstream updates to change their dependencies. I felt
it was better to update rails and have these break than to wait and have
rails be out of date (and insecure in activerecords case). I can mark
them broken if folks would like.

If someone would like to pester upstream, the appropriate bug trackers are:

https://github.com/couchrest/couchrest/pull/85
https://github.com/datamapper/dm-types/issues/49
https://github.com/datamapper/dm-serializer/issues/26

Also, databases/rubygem-dm-active_model was already broken and marked as
such for similar reasons and I suspect databases/rubygem-dm-rails may be
broken as well.

Steve