ruby updates

Philip M. Gollucci pgollucci at p6m7g8.com
Fri May 29 04:22:01 UTC 2009

>Ruby 1.8.6 maintenance moved to Engine Yard

Personally, I could care less about 1.8.6-*

What are the plans for ruby 1.8.7-p160 (up from -72)
I note that $work is on -72 and I'm hoping I can get them to sponsor it.

Also, ruby 1.9.1-p129 (up from -p1)
I think this will fix at least 1 pr (re test suite), maybe one more.

I count roughly ~300 prs including all deps in the rubygem-* chain.
There hopefully aren't that many more in ruby-* I could ~1k/day in my tb
with FORCE_MAKE_JOBS, so I might be able to run it there without a -exp.

Is somone already working on this, I don't want to duplicate effort.