FreeBSD for RISC-V 32

nilakshan kunananthaseelan nilakjhc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 17:17:09 UTC 2018

Hi all,
We are developing a 32 bit processor based on RISC-V.So far we have
developed  M and A extension and we have developed TLB for data and
instruction.In the CSR we have included the machine and supervisor
mode(tested with RISCV benchmark hex file).I have some issues regarding
porting a kernel for RISCV?
1.If CSR testing is OK with RISCV benchmark hex file may I plug this into
the core system.If not is there any particular method to identify the flow
of CSR?
2.Will freeBSD supports 32 bit machine?If so,what additional things I have
to do to port freeBSD for my processor?
What are the  changes to be done for the steps given her
https://wiki.freebsd.org/riscv?
thanks in advance
-Nilakshan