Get instant reach to Russian buyers who are looking to buy a property overseas

realtypromotions.ru info at realtypromotions.ru
Thu Feb 7 16:38:48 UTC 2019

Hi, want to advertise your properties online? We are your partners!

We are proud to introduce ourselves as the biggest Russian Real estate advertising platform with up to millions of site visits every day!

Advertise with us and see your ad get instant reach to leading Russian buyers.
Within 24 hours, we will give you links to your live advertisement and full control over them as well.
Your ads are translated manually by our experts so that it is easy to decode for the Russian audience.

Publish your ads with your contact details and get innumerable inquiries every day.
Visit our website www.realtypromotions.ru for more details.
Thank you

Elena Golubkina

If you no longer want to receive any emails from us, please click Unsubscribe