Information Sites

David Godsey freebsd at godseyfamily.com
Sun Jul 30 20:13:47 UTC 2006

So I have been combing the internet for information on realtime FreeBSD,
but the information is limited.  So there must be some more information
out there, but I do not know where to look.  Can someone direct me please?

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid
people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

David Godsey