growfs rc script...

John-Mark Gurney jmg at funkthat.com
Mon May 5 00:42:42 UTC 2014

Crochet uses a script to grow the FS so that images can be smaller and
used with different sizes of SD cards...

Crochet hard coded the devices to resize, so I have taken the script
and made it such that it will work on any set of partitions to resize
the root fs...

I think it'd be useful to integrate this into base...  Though it
probably does need some tweeks before committing..

Comments?

Thanks.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579