rc-script review request

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Wed Nov 30 18:53:25 UTC 2011

Chris Rees wrote on 30.11.2011 22:15:
> On 30 November 2011 17:54, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src at yandex.ru> wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> I'm planning to finish repocopy of www/zope213 this evening. Would you
>> please review rc-script that is supplied with it [1]?
>>
>> I get this one from www/zope211 and minimally changed it, and as far i
>> can tell dougb@ was the last person who touched it, so it should be ok,
>> but i'm asking for review just for the case.
>>
>> I'm attached the script in question and provide the link to it for the
>> case if mailmain will eat it.
>>
>> Thank you much in advance.
>
> I could get yelled at for this, but normally I'd prefer:

Please yell, i'm not experienced in rc at all, so i'll be glad any
guidance (in any form) to raise it (experience) :). But i thought that
it's safe to use existing scripts from the tree.

> start_cmd="${name}_start"
>
> over
>
> start_cmd="zope213_start".
>
> Chris

Fixed, thank you. I also added `KEYWORD: shutdown' per PH, because of
zope starting under non-root user. Is there still any problems in the
script? Updated version here:

https://github.com/mexicarne/zope/blob/master/www/zope213/files/zope213.in

--
Regards,