rc script changes related to NFS client

Rick Macklem rmacklem at uoguelph.ca
Sun May 8 12:17:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've updated the scripts in:
  http://people.freebsd.org/~rmacklem/rc.conf
slightly. I have 2 verions of mountcritremote changes.

mountcritremote.diff - Taking out all the nfs specific
   stuff (hinted at by the comment) that seems to work
   for me (on i386, which is all I have)
mountcritremote.diff2 - The minimal 1 line change that fixes
   the bug caused by module renaming in r21124.

The discussion seemed to say that the new NFS client should
use vfs.nfs.xxx naming for sysctls and it didn't really matter
what the old NFS client does. As such, I just made
/etc/rc.d/nfsclient depend on the correct module. Then, after
the sysctl naming changes, it should work ok.

I have an nfsd that doesn't need the nfsserver script, but
I'll leave that until the above is dealt with.

rick