Status of /etc/rc.conf.d/servicename feature in rc.subr

Devin Teske dteske at vicor.com
Mon Jun 20 16:45:54 UTC 2011

I've written a utility named sysrc(8) that works like sysctl(8), making
management of rc.conf(5) trivial.

http://druidbsd.sourceforge.net/download/sysrc.txt

Quite a few people have written to me to say thanks, that it makes automation
and mass-deployment much simpler (extensively supports jails too).
--
Devin