scripts for review

Rick Macklem rmacklem at uoguelph.ca
Sun Jun 5 23:57:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

I was wondering if you could take a look at the scripts in:
  http://people.freebsd.org/~rmacklem/rc.conf
this week, since I'd like to commit something to head by Jun 11,
before I go away.

There are 2 versions of the mountcritremote patch.
- minimal 1 line change to fix it for the change in default NFS
   client
OR
- take out the NFS specific stuff, which seems to work for me,
  but might be riskier?

I've also put an update to /etc/rc.d/nfsd which loads the old
NFS server module, as required. With that change, I think
/etc/rc.d/nfsserver can go away, since about all it did was load
the module.

Thanks in advance for any help with this, rick