Annoying ERROR: 'wlan0' is not a DHCP-enabled interface

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 28 04:37:46 UTC 2011

On 12/27/2011 20:34, Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:
> Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 11:52:07AM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
>> Ok, you win, I give up.
>>
>> Do whatever you think is right.
>
> I expected another answer, but this one isn't bad either.
>
> Does that means that I can stick "Approved by: dougb" to the current
> variant of the patch?

No. It means I'm done with this. I'm sure you won't have any problems
finding a src committer to help you out.

Good luck,

Doug

--

	You can observe a lot just by watching.	-- Yogi Berra