bin/141642: rc.conf(5): *_program override in /etc/rc.conf stopped working

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 15 15:07:49 PST 2009

dougb at FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: rc.conf(5): *_program override in /etc/rc.conf stopped working
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: dougb
> State-Changed-When: Tue Dec 15 23:02:22 UTC 2009
> State-Changed-Why:

Well I tried to abort this but that didn't work, sorry.

The problem here is that a merge was done to include other
functionality that did not include the fix I made to this particular
feature in a later version.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for bringing this to our
attention.

Doug