ipfw and ftpd

Christoph Harder shadowomf at arcor.de
Fri Sep 3 18:39:30 UTC 2021

Hello Tomasz,

sadly the generic approach for the complete firewall configuration is not really an option.
Well it is but the host is also used to setup ipsec connections to other networks and all of them (including the host) use dynamic ip addresses. I wouldn't know how to set that up using the gerneric approach.

However I'll try out the firewall_logdeny setting. Thank you.

Best regards,
Christoph