How do I find libs open by program

Shane Ambler FreeBSD at ShaneWare.Biz
Tue May 11 08:35:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

For some time I have been unable to run audacity, I get an error about
gtk2 and gtk3 being used in the same process. There is no direct link to
any gtk2 libs. As I build most ports with extra options turned on, I
expect one of these options is bringing in gtk2

Trying to follow dependencies through ports installed hasn't helped.

How can I watch what libs are open, and hopefully what libs open them,
when I start a program?

% audacity

(Audacity:37299): Gtk-ERROR **: 16:02:37.609: GTK+ 2.x symbols detected.
Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in the same process is not supported
Trace/BPT trap

--
FreeBSD - the place to B...Software Developing

Shane Ambler