what happened to distfiles?

wa5qjh wa5qjh at xmission.com
Thu Mar 25 23:36:02 UTC 2021

A little over a week ago, I Think I found distfiles somewhere in freebsd.org. then a few days later, No more! now I have to goto distcache.freebsd.org for the particular type and eventually find digests.txz which is not the old distfiles. The problem with that is that where I used to be able to download my distfiles while I had good bandwidth for the times when I didnt, Now, if the net is down, so to speak, and it's down more than its up here in the boondocks of the philippines, I'm out of business.No building poudriere or even some single port.
  is there some work-around?

Gary Corell
 Ya gotta see time beyond the end of your nose