How to get UEFI console resolution on a non-UEFI boot device

Ralf Mardorf ralf-mardorf at riseup.net
Sun Mar 21 20:18:49 UTC 2021

Take a rest, join some popcorn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjxNnqTcHhg .

Since the next one was recorded at the border of the introduction of
MIDI, even the Prophet 5 shown in the video originally came without
MIDI, laugh about the vision people had before the computer
revolution and listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgbgUrp1a70 .

Nowadays, we could do way better, but nowadays even electric guitars
could easily be used to play synth without latency. My MIDIfied guitars
https://i.imgur.com/6TDYQHm.jpg are seldom used as MIDI controllers.
Once the vision becomes reality, it also becomes uninteresting almost
all of the times.

My Atari 520 ST with 4096 KiB very slow PC RAM and a 80286 hardware
emulator, https://i.imgur.com/lx5pucp.jpg .

Indeed, I missed the subject, but IIUC the latest threads on this
list are related to self-expression and entertainment + to ignore the
subjects completely.

I hope I could contribute to this.