Call to delay EOL of 11.x -> Re: OS to replace FreeBSD

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at
Fri Mar 19 16:22:06 UTC 2021

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 09:10:19 -0700
freebsd at wrote:

> This is a request to the release engineering team to please continue to
> support 11.x until USB3 issues in 12.x and 13.x are resolved.

	I doubt very much that anyone in that team will have read your
request ( addresses are not common among posters here) - if you
want it to be heard by people who can do anything with it you will have to
make it more directly.

Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve at>

More information about the freebsd-questions mailing list