cannot upload file via http

Paul pkagan at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 18 20:10:45 UTC 2021

It does not work I set the permissions to 777 for document root and it does not work. The owner is www. I wish to be able to upload a file , it worked at 1 time not sure why it no longer works on several websites. It’s useful for wordpress or like if I just want to be able to upload a document.

Envoyé de mon iPad