Totally OT comment: Re: Somewhat OT: Mail Relay Services
tundra at tundraware.com
Tue Mar 2 15:58:07 UTC 2021
On 3/1/21 6:15 PM, Russell L. Carter wrote:
> On 3/1/21 5:04 PM, Tim Daneliuk via freebsd-questions wrote:
>> Also, I checked with DuoCircle and they claim to only retain the content
>> for a day in their logs, but are willing to turn that off at the request
>> of the customer.
> That's cool of them. There was some glitch on registration (freebsd
> firefox?) and chat cleared it up quickly so I am encouraged so far.
Hopefully my last post on this and to close this out ...
- I have now successfully got both DuoCircle and SocketLabs
configured to be used as mail forwarders
- DuoCircle provides 1000 msg/mo free and SocketLabs 2000 msg/mo free
- DuoCircle archives the message contents (visible from the administrator's
dashboard) for 1 day. After that, it only shows the message metadata
- SocketLabs does not make the message content visible in any obvious
way, and shows only message metadata in their logs ... HOWEVER,
SocketLabs are using AWS as part of their mail infrastructure, so
who knows what kind of visibility email payloads have there
- Both have good admin consoles, both seem to work just fine
More information about the freebsd-questions