lang/php72 needed

Paul Procacci pprocacci at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 03:42:55 UTC 2021

Just curious.

Have you tried moving the php72 port from the latest revision it was
available (r559730) over to a modern port and tried compiling it?
I'd imagine if you grabbed all the necessary php72-* ports, moved them over
and tried compiling, you might get pretty far.
I personally haven't tried it, but I imagine that would probably be what
you need to do.

~Paul