Mailing list problems?

Arthur Chance freebsd at qeng-ho.org
Tue Jun 1 07:28:05 UTC 2021

Is there a problem with the mailing list manager? My monthly reminder
didn't show all my subscriptions, and I got an email saying

> Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the <freebsd-amd64 at FreeBSD.org>
> mailing list.
>
> You were unable to be unsubscribed from the list because you are not
> subscribed.

but when I tried to (re)subscribe (in case I'd had finger trouble) I got

> Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the <freebsd-amd64 at FreeBSD.org>
> mailing list.
>
> You were unable to be subscribed to the list because you are already
> subscribed.

However, clicking on the amd64 list via
lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo doesn't show a subscription, whereas
with security-notifications I see I'm subscribed even though it wasn't
listed in the monthly reminder.

--
Lebowskisort, aka dudesort, an O(1) sorting algorithm:

"Man, the array is cool as it is. Let's go bowling."