Understanding the behavior of the 32 bit mmap system call

Rdbo rdbodev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 21:04:32 UTC 2021

By remote process, I meant a tracer. Because apparently the syscall
arguments are passed on the stack, I'm gonna have to modify my shellcode a
little in order for the syscall injection to work. I thought it was going
to be the same way as on Linux, apparently not. I'll report back if I get
it working.