Convert PDF to Excel

Tim Daneliuk tundra at tundraware.com
Fri Jan 22 17:05:19 UTC 2021

On 1/22/21 10:45 AM, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> I have a situation where I'd like to convert PDF to XLSX.
> The documents are 35MB and 105MB but contain several thousand pages.
>
> Does anyone know a good tool that can handle this?
>
> Thanks

Assuming you are dealing with pure text, 'tesseract' will convert a PDF to
text.  Thereafter you can tab or comma delimit the output as needed to
import into Excel.

You may also be able to read a PDF into either Google Docs or Word and write
it out as a Sheets or Excel file, but I've not tried this.
Tim Daneliuk     tundra at tundraware.com