Building from source

Ede Wolf listac at nebelschwaden.de
Mon Jan 4 22:17:02 UTC 2021

I cannot comment about what is recommended, but I build/update
world/kernel from remote as well (inside a tmux session to being able to
disconnect) and naturally that does not allow for single user mode.

Had not had any problems so far, but this install is rather young.
Around half a year and 5-6 complete rebuilds.

But again, I am the opposite to an expert so maybe I just have been lucky.