Driver for RTL8192EE PCIe Wireless Network Adapter - chip=0x818b10ec

Pedro Oliveira adm.poliveira at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:17:17 UTC 2021

Dear,

*Do you know if there is a driver for RTL8192EE PCIe Wireless Network
Adapter - chip=0x818b10ec compatible with FreeBSD 12.2-RELEASE?*

I have on hand a Realtek RTL8192EE PCIe Wireless Network Adapter with
chip=0x818b10ec, but it isn't detected on Firewall pfSense 2.5.0-RELEASE.
Since I have it on hands I would like to assure that I don't need to buy
another one. The Firewall is serving one small business, so if this card
could work fine, the separated AP connected to the firewall nowadays could
be moved for another department.

Logs can be found in
https://forum.netgate.com/topic/161257/rtl8192ee-pcie-wireless-network-adapter-chip-0x818b10ec/1

Thanks! Regards