Upgrade to 12.2 and permission weirdness

D'Arcy Cain darcy at druid.net
Mon Feb 22 12:11:17 UTC 2021

On 2/14/21 5:13 PM, Kevin P. Neal wrote:
> The environment variables from cron are what you expect?

That was it.  For some reason HOME was set to /var/log in crontab.  I
removed that line and it worked again.

The other issue was an actual database permission issue which I fixed.

I still don't understand why neither of these things were triggering
before the FreeBSD upgrade but the two fixes do make sense.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
+1 416 788 2246     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.
IM: darcy at VybeNetworks.com, VoIP: sip:darcy at druid.net

Disclaimer: By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you
are agreeing that:

1.  I am by definition, "the intended recipient".
2.  All information in the email is mine to do with as I see
    fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or
    good joke as it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote
    it where I please.
3.  I may take the contents as representing the views of
    your company if I so wish.
4.  This overrides any disclaimer or statement of
    confidentiality that may be included or implied in
    your message.