Fwd: free bsd kurulum ve live dosyasi usb de calismiyor.

Semih Ozlem semihozlemlinuxuser at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:35:55 UTC 2021

Subject: free bsd live does not work.

Greetings,

I downloaded FreeBSD-12.2-RELEASE-amd64-memstick.img from the website
https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/releases/amd64/amd64/ISO-IMAGES/12.2/
and ran on a linux machine the command "dd if= of= " to form a live freebsd
usb. usb is 16 GB of size and sandisk cruzer blade 2.0

On bios options secure boot is disabled and fTpm is turned off.

Chose from boot menu to install from usb, a screen quickly appeared and
disappeared and I was back at the boot menu.
I am wondering what I am doing wrong so that free bsd does not work or the
computer does not start with free bsd.
Thank you in advance,

Semih Ozlem