which linux libfuse.so.2?

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Wed Feb 10 04:04:00 UTC 2021

On 2/9/21 7:23 PM, Gary Aitken wrote:

> Is there a way to run /compat/linux/usr/bin/ldd to figure out what it is
> really looking for?  I get the same error whether the symlink for
> libfuse.so.2
> is present or not.  If I try to run the linux ldd I get:
>
> $ /compat/linux/usr/bin/ldd
> PrusaSlicer-2.3.0+linux-x64-202101111322.AppImage
> bash: /compat/linux/usr/bin/ldd: /usr/bin/bash: bad interpreter: No
> such file or directory
>
> There is no /usr/bin/bash (it's in /usr/local/bin/bash), but there is a
> /compat/linux/usr/bin/bash.

you might want to chroot into the /compat/linux environment like this
for example:
$ sudo chroot /compat/linux /usr/bin/bash

that should make tools like ldd friendlier while you debug.

you also might want to give setting your LD_LIBRARY_PATH when executing
the command from freebsd to include the linux locations and see how far
you get:
$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/compat/linux/lib:/compat/linux/lib64
PrusaSlicer...

-p

--
Pete Wright