which linux libfuse.so.2?

Tomasz CEDRO tomek at cedro.info
Wed Feb 10 01:30:49 UTC 2021

On 10.02.2021 02:15, Tomasz CEDRO wrote:
> On 10.02.2021 02:00, Pete Wright wrote:
>> The wiki entry I referred to was pretty up to date, for example it
>> covers in depth updating the fstab for proc, sysfs and fdescfs.
>> Hope this helps,
>> -pete
>
> FUUKK!!!!
>
> root at 0xCFMX4:/# adduser cd
> Adding user `cd' ...
> Adding new group `cd' (1000) ...
> Adding new user `cd' (1000) with group `cd' ...
> Creating home directory `/home/cd' ...
> Stopped: Couldn't create home directory `/home/cd': File exists.
>
> Removing directory `/home/cd' ...
> Removing user `cd' ...
> Removing group `cd' ...
> groupdel: group 'cd' does not exist
> adduser: `groupdel cd' returned error code 6. Exiting.
>

> How can I restore my home directory on ZFS??!?Y$@*(#&$*(#!

You know. I had my whole home directory just linked at /home so the link
only was removed. But what if I would not have it linked or snapped with
zfs?

How Linux can just simply _remove_ anything without any confirmation?

FUCK YOU LINUX. THAT'S WHY.

I would strongly suggest removing that /home mount part from the manual!

:-(

btw. is there any way to undelete files on zfs without a snapshot?

--
CeDeROM, SQ7MHZ, https://www.tomek.cedro.info