Update of OpenLdap

Jerry Seibert jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Aug 7 11:24:59 UTC 2021

FreeBSD 11.4-RELEASE-p9

After the recent updating of "openldap", the follow error/warning
message is presented whenever I attempt to access the database.

Aug  7 07:13:57 scorpio slapd[82175]: OTP unavailable because can't
read/write key database /etc/opiekeys: Permission denied

Everything works fine so I don't understand what the problem is or how
to correct it, or if it even needs correction.

--
Jerry

Humans say the Road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Why? Do they think there's a shortage of bad ones?