video grabber with time line in video

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Apr 28 12:43:44 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'm running FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT r368166 (amd64) with recent ports and
KDE plasma. I can do video grabbing fine with KDE's 'cheese':

cheese-3.38.0_2
Name           : cheese
Version        : 3.38.0_2
Installed on   : Fri Jan  8 16:55:21 2021 CET
Origin         : multimedia/cheese
Architecture   : FreeBSD:13:amd64
Prefix         : /usr/local
Categories     : gnome multimedia
Licenses       : GPLv2
Maintainer     : gnome at FreeBSD.org
WWW            : http://www.gnome.org/projects/cheese/
Comment        : Photobooth-inspired app for taking pictures and videos from webcam
Description    :
Cheese is a Photobooth-inspired GNOME application for taking pictures and
videos from a webcam. It also includes fancy graphical effects based on the
gstreamer-backend.

WWW: http://www.gnome.org/projects/cheese/

What I'm missing is a running time line in the picture itself on
presenting the video in a browser or with mplayer.

Any ideas of some other video grabber?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045