Logs accessed by daily security

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Tue Apr 20 14:55:08 UTC 2021

On 20 Apr 2021, at 08:36, The Doctor via freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Just wondering what logs are accessed by
> the Dail security scriopt?

There are several in /etc/periodic/security but the files are readable. For example, 800.loginfail reads the auth.log and 900.tcpwrap reads messages. Most of the security scripts do not read any logs, however. In fact, those are the only two only system that do.

You might also have scripts in /usr/local/etc/periodic/security

--
Battlemage? That's not a profession. It barely qualifies as a hobby.
	'Battlemage' is about impressive a title as 'Lord of the Dance'.